Running a business requires focusing on many different moving parts at once. We understand the bottom line is important; you want to know if your marketing strategies are working. We eliminate the guesswork by providing comprehensive reports outlining website and campaign performance, actions we’ve taken, and new strategies we want to implement. Using a combination of detailed explanations and visual charts and tables, we highlight trends and offer big picture analysis to ensure you aren’t left pouring through confusing data. Raw numbers can be overwhelming, so leave the number crunching and data analysis to our experts.
Instead of running a standard report and sending it along to you, we take the time to discuss and analyze performance internally. Our team has discussions each month to identify what has been successful and what areas need improvement. We look at year over year analytics, industry trends, and external factors that may be affecting performance. Most importantly, we brainstorm and develop strategies that improve your bottom line. We don’t just hand you a report; we hand you an outline of your performance, an explanation of why your numbers are increasing, and solutions for how to achieve your business goals.
- Analytics Spam Prevention Services: Analytics spam is not only annoying, but it is a huge problem for accurate client reporting. We ensure spam traffic is filtered out as soon as possible so it doesn’t skew the numbers. This gives you the most accurate view of performance.
- Analysis Reporting: We provide valuable information about your website, including:
- Are your visitors filling out your form or taking desired actions?
- How many pages do your visitors view on average?
- What are the most popular pages on your website?
- Which websites and social media platforms are delivering the most referrals to your site?
- Which pages on your website are underperforming and are in need of attention?
By monitoring these important metrics, we develop and implement content and targeted strategies to improve user experience and lead generation.