Don’t know where to start with digital printing? Millennium’s print production team will work with you on your specific project to make sure we stay within your budget and hit your deadline. We will provide you with quality print pieces that will keep your company top of mind even after meeting with your customers.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND LOWERED COSTS
Our digital printing equipment, the Xerox iGen4™ digital printer and Impressia digital press allow us to consistently deliver fast, high-quality print at competitive prices.
As digital printing is more in demand, our highly efficient Xerox iGen4™ digital printer, we are able to create captivating print pieces in a timely manner at any budget, whether you need one item printed or thousands of pieces printed. The impressive iGen4™ creates vibrant, print pieces quickly and affordably.
The Impressia Digital Print System will allow our team to provide more services and additional printing options for our clients, all in-house. The Impressia prints at high speeds but still offers a lower cost per sheet, resulting in lower costs for our customers. This new press will allow us to provide full-color vibrant digital printing fast and affordably, making high-quality printing an option for every business. With the Impressia, we now have the capability to run envelopes and letterhead on a digital press, providing a reduced cost on our customer’s stationery needs.
Our skilled pressmen work directly with our project managers and designers, to produce a wide variety of products with quick turnaround and low costs. While you’re preparing for your next meeting, presentation, or trade show, consider presenting your company with a new and captivating look through vibrant print pieces, that will leave your customers with a long-lasting impression.
TOP 5 BENEFITS
Our digital press will allow us to provide additional printing capabilities in-house, increasing efficiency and reducing your cost. Our production team have listed the Top 5 Benefits to digital printing below:
- Short run full-color-fast
- With our full-color digital printing, clients will be able to enjoy exceptional sharpness, clarity, and color quality with resolutions as high as 2400.
- Pantone Matching System (PMS)
- Impressia Digital press features a multi-bit print engine that yields outstanding color and print quality for every project. With the iQueue Ultimate Workflow, our talented pressmen will be able to edit CMYK color and match key spot colors, while the HD toner offers a wider range of colors and captures even the most subtle changes in color and tone.
- Flexibility in design and binding options
- Up to 26” x 14.33” sheet size on the iGen; 12” x 50” on Impressia
- Crisp images, brighter prints
- Prints on specialty papers including heavy and textured stocks
- Variable/personalized printing
- Variable printing is not a new process. With digital printing, you can customize anything from postcards, mailers, flyers, calendars, and websites. Our unique personalized layouts allow you to add a recipient’s name within text and images, producing a personalized piece that will create a memorable experience for your customer, offering that personal touch.
Interested in learning more about digital printing? Millennium offers a wide variety of print solutions for every budget, including digital and offset printing. With our in-house designers and print production team, the process is streamlined and much more efficient, saving you both time and money. Contact our print experts today at 301.725.8000.