Are you passionate about solving business challenges with strategically focused and expertly executed digital marketing campaigns? Do you thrive working with several customers in a variety of industries? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of passionate marketing professionals? Does data get you pumped?
If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you to join our team. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead and grow our team of talented digital marketers.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading your team of digital marketing specialists, executing key account campaigns, and working closely with the Executive Director and President. You will collaborate with the different departments, strategizing, creating, managing, and reporting on marketing campaigns for clients which may include PPC, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
This position is responsible for all digital marketing strategies, ensuring industry best practices are upheld and data reporting is accurate.
Candidates must have direct experience implementing and managing campaigns using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing. Candidates must have experience supervising other digital marketing specialists and overseeing their activities.
- Work closely with clients and the accounts/creative teams to identify digital marketing goals and business objectives to determine strategies that achieve those goals.
- Work with account managers to ensure campaign deliverables are completed on time and to a high quality.
- Daily leadership and management of a team of digital marketing professionals and overarching digital strategy for each client.
- Oversee the strategy and execution of multiple cohesive digital marketing campaigns including Search and Display Ads/PPC, Social Advertising, SEO, SEM, CRM, Marketing Automation Management, Email, and other innovative media channels to drive relevant visitors to client websites.
- Continually assess campaign strategies and analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Manage the digital marketing department’s media spend, reporting on performance, ensuring budgets are met, and coordinating with accounting to ensure accurate billing.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data, measure ROI and KPIs and make complex analysis include providing reporting with a detailed analysis of campaign results and new initiative recommendations.
- Advise clients on digital marketing reports and strategies
- Maintain Google Partners certifications and relationships. Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure the appropriate amount of time, budget, and effort are spent on every client, according to the contracted scope of work.
- Work with the leadership team to build better processes and procedures that will prepare the department for aggressive growth
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to manage and grow a team of digital marketing specialists
- Ability to stay organized and lead multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface and communicate with clients, including top-level management and key stakeholders.
- Must be experienced and Google Certified for AdWords and Analytics. Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in SEO and PPC.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of website technologies including HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- 2+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies