Enjoy a delicious lunch and an afternoon of learning with our Digital Marketing Manager and Director of Clients. Our team will lead a discussion on the growing importance of Google My Business and Local SEO as related to managing your business’s growth and online reputation. We will also provide insights on how to maximize your social media marketing using organic and paid methods, as well as ways to help with the time management of it.
As a Google Partner, Millennium Marketing Solutions hosts Google-specific educational events throughout the year. On May 2, 2018, in honor of Small Business Week, we hosted a “Google Bites” luncheon for a group of local business owners and marketing professionals. Google’s live webinar covered a range of topics including the power of Google My Business, local citations/listings, and tips on how to connect with today’s consumers.
In case you missed it, here are some of the key takeaways we learned:
- Today’s consumers are curious – 87% of smartphone owners turn to search first in a moment of need and there has been 80% growth in mobile searches for “best” in the past 2 years.
- Today’s consumers are demanding – More than 85% growth in mobile searches for “where to buy (product)”.
- Today’s consumers are impatient – there has been a 3x increase in “open now” searches.
Stay ahead of the game, use Google My Business
This is a powerful, FREE tool from Google that allows you to claim and maintain your digital footprint. Once you claim your listing through a postcard or phone verification you have complete ownership of your citation.
Ownership of a citation requires that you constantly monitor it because Google is always rolling out updates, consumers can leave reviews (which you should always acknowledge whether they are positive or not), and anyone can request changes to it.
When you have a complete Google My Business listing, studies show that the end user is 2.7x more likely to consider your business reputable. Your business is 70% more likely to attract a location visit and 50% more likely to lead to a purchase.
Some of the amazing tools of Google My Business include:
- Google Posts – Google allows you to create a post that lives on your citation for up to 7 days. These posts help keep your information fresh and can provide business or product updates to the consumer. Millennium utilizes this tool for our clients to post offers, open houses, specials, and more.
- Videos – Google recently released the ability to share videos on your citation. When sharing videos, it’s important to think about the story you’re trying to tell. Considering front-loading your script and have a plan for your message.
- Reviews – Nothing is more important on Google My Business than reviews. Reviews give users the ability to share their experience. You can read and reply to these reviews as well as provide useful feedback. By doing this, you create loyal followers.
There is so much more that you can do with your Google My Business listing. If you are ready to claim your listing, let us help you. Our team of digital marketing experts are ready to help. Thank you to those who attended the event, if you couldn’t make it, sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date on upcoming events!
Google searches for “near me” have seen a huge increase in the last four years. Which means when someone near your business searches for the products and services you offer, it is essential that your business’s information comes up in the results.
- Tips on targeting your local audience
- How to create a business listing
- How to get the most from Google My Business
Google announced earlier this month that starting in July 2018, users and SEO experts will notice several changes as part of the Chrome 68 release. Starting in July, when browsing the internet using Google search and Chrome, not only will page speed affect mobile search rankings, but more importantly, non-secure (http://) websites will now be labeled as “not secure.” This matters!
Continue Reading »
Did you know that 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content?
Join us Wednesday, July 12 from 11:30 am – 1 pm for a Google video marketing seminar on how to grow your business using creative and captivating video!
Improve your ROI and provide your customers with an engaging online experience. As a Google Partner, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to attend this exclusive event.
La Rochelle, France – Maryland marketing firm Millennium Marketing Solutions and their client, Atlantic Cruising Yachts, received top honors for worldwide marketing and communications for 2017 from leading French yacht manufacturer Fountaine Pajot Wednesday, June 14 at the manufacturer’s headquarters.
There’s some newbies in town!
Millennium would like to give a warm welcome to our new Digital Marketing Specialist, Jordan Zelesnick, Account Manager, Shane Powers, and Project Manager, Lauren Choiniere. All three have joined our Millennium team and have proven to be dynamic members already!
Don’t miss out on our FREE Fulfillment & Themed Boxes Lunch & Learn on Tuesday, June 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are proud to announce that Millennium Marketing Solutions’ President, Janice Tippett, was awarded the Enterprising Women of the Year award on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida during the Enterprising Women Conference!
Some of the Millennium team recently attended the Property Management Association’s Annual Marketing/Advertising Excellence and Leasing Professional Awards Ceremony at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, Maryland to cheer on our clients.
The Property Management Association’s mission is to provide members a significant return on their investment of time and resources, exchange knowledge, and offer practical education for the property management industry.