One of the best digital tactics for quickly increasing sales is Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
SEM increases the visibility of your company and website by putting ads on search engine result pages, social media sites, and other prominent websites through paid advertising such as pay-per-click advertising, remarketing ads, display marketing, and social media advertising. Essentially, you pay Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your ad to targeted users who are searching for or may be interested in your product or service.
Businesses of all sizes can use SEM to increase traffic, build brand awareness, and generate leads. A well-designed paid advertising campaign can deliver results immediately. SEM strategies give you ultimate control, allowing you to target potential customers by interests, income level, search phrases, zip codes, time of day, and more. In fact, search engine marketing allows you to engage your ideal audience with one of the lowest cost-per-sale/cost-per-lead ratios available on any marketing medium. Studies by the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) show that internet marketing can be very profitable if properly executed.
Millennium Marketing Solutions develops customized, strategic campaigns to engage new customers and increase leads. As a Certified Google Partner company, our team of experts is certified in all of Google’s online marketing products. We work with property management, service industry, law firms, and healthcare companies in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia and beyond, to create effective campaigns that may include one or a combination of the following:
Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows us to show your ads to users who are searching for products or services you offer. These ads appear at the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo, with other search results.
We use Google’s network of content providers to reach customers who are aware of your company by only advertising to people who have already visited your website. These campaigns reach users at a different stage in the sales funnel and can be tailored appropriately.
Using visual or interactive ads on hundreds of websites, we attract new prospects and generate leads. By leveraging Google’s Display network and other online networks, we build brand awareness and interest.
Social Media Advertising
Using social media advertising, we engage users, develop a brand personality, and extend your customer service. We harness the power of effective social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
Video can captivate users unlike any other marketing medium. We have a Certified Google Video Advertising professional that knows how to target users by their age, income, interests, etc.
We Leverage Search Engine Marketing to Achieve Your Goals
Search engine marketing is extremely effective. We use our expertise to help you meet your business’s goals. There is plenty to love about search engine marketing, but some of the best things are:
- Instant Control: If you can’t wait for Search Engine Optimization efforts to take hold, paid campaigns are the way to go. We initiate your campaign immediately and make instantaneous adjustments so you can start getting results right away.
- Optimizing: We design, build, and optimize landing pages that focus on driving conversions and leads.
- Call Tracking: We track calls from your ads to learn valuable information about your consumers and how we can improve engagement.
- Targeting: Laser focused ads save you money. We are able to target users based on interests, location, income level, age, gender, and more.
- Bidding: For the most part, online advertising is based on bids and auctions. Using an effective bidding strategy, we maximize your budget by monitoring bids and making adjustments based on a user’s location or device to increase conversions.
- Remarketing: Remarketing is powerful and effective. We reach users who have previously visited your website and are aware of your brand or business to keep your company top of mind. This increases the likelihood that they’ll choose your business over a competitor’s.
- Ad Extensions: As Google professionals, we know the tricks of the trade. We utilize up to 11 ad extensions to boost your click-through rate and give people important information before they click your ad.
- Testing: Data collection helps us understand how to improve your campaigns. We always test to determine what is working and how we can improve keywords, ads, and landing page features so you get you the most for your money. We use heat mapping and A/B testing to gain insight on how users are interacting with landing pages and reacting to your campaigns.
- Analytics: Online marketing is very accountable. We can measure and report on every aspect of your campaign to determine ROI and the success of your advertising.