Although Social Media Marketing (SMM) is an effective way to improve return on investment (ROI), strengthen customer relationships, and generate leads, it is often an underutilized marketing tactic. We are often asked, “Do I really need to include social media in my marketing efforts?” Our answer is always the same: Yes, you do. Many businesses think social media marketing has no return on investment (ROI) and is a waste of time and money. We hear that all the time from new clients. But when we ask why they feel this way, they often give us one of these common social media marketing myths.
Our Social Media Marketing Services
- Develop Connections: Using current best practices, we build your following and engagement to establish relationships, partnerships, and new business.
- Manage Your Brand: We monitor all mentions and interactions with your brand and provide rapid and responsive customer service to build your credibility and online personality.
- Maintain Top-of-Mind Awareness: Through regular and strategic posting, we make sure your customers are reminded of your brand, while also receiving the most current information about your company, products, services, and industry.
- Build Your Social Channels: We can build your social media accounts, guide you in building your own, or review your current channels and recommend updates for a stronger social media presence.
- Paid Advertising: We present paid advertising options to help you determine if it could be a profitable strategy for your business. If it is, we develop a customized social media advertising campaign for you. We provide guidance on social media advertising best practices, including budgeting, ad design, copy, demographic, and geo-targeting, just to name a few.
The Millennium Difference
Our social media gurus will:
- Discuss the business goals you’d like to achieve
- Develop a strategy to meet your goals and increase engagement, leads, and traffic
- Create a monthly calendar outlining when posting will occur on your various SMM channels, the type of content that will be posted, and its exact wording for your approval prior to live posting
- Utilize the tools available to businesses on each platform
- Write/share content that resonates with your audience
- Test and track posts to determine what times and days receive the most interaction